1) Concrete provides excellent fire protection
2) Concrete closes all cavities in the wall structure-- no hollow sounds
3) Wall is a solid concrete structure in lighter weight and the strength of steel
4) Wall provides a good thermal insulation and also thermomass
5) Walls are casted against flat molds producing both surfaces that are easy for final coating, inside and out
6) Concrete makes cold formed steel sections stronger with continuous bracing
7) Walls install fast with bolted fitting at the building site for overall lower cost
8) Whole-House delivery and building system offers best solutions and economy
Partition walls can be built steel framed and sheathed. They can be load-bearing or non-load bearing and made to match local door frames. STELLAR also has a heavy partition wall solution that is supported by integrated steel frame. It uses modular, light-concrete, in-fill panels.
Auxiliary sections, such as resilient channels (for ceiling), roof battens and furring channels are all formed on the same roll forming line.
A competitive building system delivers all structural components ready to be installed -- mainly bolt-fitted. STELLAR builder installs lots of value very quickly.